DISTANT LEARNING AND REFERRED UNITS
FILL IN THE SLOTS TO REGISTER FOR YOUR CLASSES. DURING THE SEMESTER YOU WILL ALSO BE USING THIS SAME PORTAL TO SUBMIT ALL COURSEWORK AND LATE FEES.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING COURSEWORK! When submitting Coursework, please scroll down to bottom of the page to see the specific instructions before attempting to upload and submit. The rules are unwavering and must be followed rigorously to ensure that the work gets to the Marker and meet the required standard.
REGISTRATION ONLY! DO NOT USE FOR ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION
ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION ONLY! DO NO USE FOR REGISTRATION
STUDENTS DO NOT ATTEND CLASSES FOR UNITS THAT ARE DISTANT LEARNING. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ ON YOUR OWN, COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ALL GDF AND TERM PAPER ASSIGNMENT FOR THE UNIT. ON/BEFORE THE DEADLINE.
IMPORTANT RULES IN UPLOADING YOUR ASSIGNMENTS
- Save your assignment by unit code and learning outcome to avoid uploading the wrong assignment e.g. Unit 34 LO1 Assignment | Unit 34 LO2 Assignment | Unit 34 LO3 Assignment etc.
- The copy of the work that you upload is the final submission accepted. If you send us a written request to withdraw the assignment after it is posted you will be charged a fee of $12. No request for withdrawal of submitted can be made after the late deadline has passed. Please ensure that you are uploading the correct assignment.
- For the assignments, include only the names of team members who participated fully. Remove those who have not made the agreed contribution.
Your Work Will Not be Acceptable Under Any Circumstances If The Following Are Not Met. Yo MUST:
1) Use the Cover Page For The Assignment Brief As Page 1 (Front Page) Of Your Work.
2) Save And Submit The Assignment In PdF Format.
3) Have Headers For All Tasks In the Assignment. This Must Be Same As Given In The Assignment Brief. Do Not Summarize Or Alter The Topic In Any Way.
4) Upload The Assignment On Or Before 6:00 PM EST On The Published Late Deadline. If You Attempt To Submit This Assignment Later The Portal Will Be Closed.
5) Submit A Signed Special Condition Form To Authorize Any Emerging Situation That Is Acceptable As Extenuating And For Which You Are Allowed To Submit The Work If The Late Deadline Has passed. Extenuated circumstances are limited to illness documented by doctor's report, Jury duty, Army duty, or death certificate evidencing the loss of close family member e.g. children, spouse, parents, sibling, grand-parents, and guardian. For Extenuating Circumstances, You Will Must Submit The Following Together For The Work To Be Acceptable: 1) The Assignment 2) Late Fee and 3) Approved Special Conditions Form with the evidences of the occurrence of the extenuating situations. You Will Request The Extenuating Forms On The Student Services Page iConnect.
6) Late Work Can Only Be Submitted With The $12 Late Fee For Each Late Assignment. Both Assignment And Late Fee MUST Be Uploaded Together Before 6:00 PM On The Published Late Deadline. If You Submit The Assignment Without Late Fee The Work Will Not Be Accepted (Or Vice Versa).
If you fail to adhere to the above guidelines, you plan to fail. There are no alternatives to getting your work approved for marking so please pay attention to the instructions. Best Wishes On Your Assignment.