Assessment Criteria AC 2.2
Propose segmentation criteria to be used for products in different markets
Below are questions pertaining to lesson 4. Please ensure to answer each question correctly.
1. What is the market segmentation?
2.List three types of macro variables and three types of micro variables used to segment a market.
3.KFC is an international company that is loved by many. List two variables that they probably used to segment the market. Explain how they may have used these factors.
Assessment Criteria AC 2.1
Show macro and micro environmental factors which influence marketing decisions
Below are questions pertaining to lesson 3. Please ensure to answer each question correctly.
1. What is the difference between macro environment factors and micro environment factors?
2. List three types of macro environment factors and three types of micro environment factors
3. Digicel is a very popular telephone company/service provider in Jamaica. Explain how any ONE type of macro environment factor and any ONE type of micro environment factor could affect the marketing decision ofDigicel.
Assessment Criteria AC 1.2
Evaluate the benefits and costs of a marketing orientation for a selected organisation
Below are questions pertaining to lesson 2. Please ensure to answer each question correctly.
1. Explain two advantages of marketing orientation.
2. Explain two disadvantages of marketing orientation.
3. Select a company and then evaluate the benefits and costs of marketing orientation for that selected country.
Assessment Criteria AC 1.1
Explain the various elements of the marketing process
Below are questions pertaining to lesson 1. Please ensure to answer each question correctly.
1. In your own words explain what is “marketing”
2. The concept of marketing of changed and evolved overtime. One such change is in relationship marketing. Use an example to explain what this means.
3. Using your knowledge of marketing concept thoroughly explain the evolution of marketing concept.
4. Select a company and conduct a mini marketing audit for that company.
This Online Forum Is Open 24/7 For Healthy And Collegiate Conversations On The Key Principles Of Marketing
This is a scholarly, higher education and professional forum for Intelligent Conversations. Only Questions, Posts and Scholarly Information related to Unit 4 are allowed.
Unit 4 Dialogue Group is a great medium for us to share individual analysis on how important information gathered from customers is and its relevance to improved delivery of services. I will be uploading videos and/or review notes for each week's lesson. You will answer ALL the Review Questions posted weekly for each lesson.
There will be Fifteen (15) Posts in total over the next 12 Weeks.
To Earn The 10% Grade from this forum, you MUST answer the review questions by Sunday of each week. You will be penalized for Late Posts.
You cannot cut and paste information on my board. These will be deleted promptly and you will be immediately given an 'F' Grade. It is not necessary to cite your own ideas provided, but it is advisable at this level to validate your work through referencing. Plagiarism is a crime punishable by expulsion.
I will be using a register to record your excellent and anticipated participation in Unit 4 Dialogue. At the end of the semester, if you answer all weeks and on time you will earn an A Grade - Full Marks.
If you miss more 4 or more posts or make 4 late posts, you earn an 'F' Grade. Your commitment and participation in your learning at Colbourne College speaks to your character and ability to meet professional requirements and developments.
You will post twice per week. This will be to answer the Review Question or Pose a Question to your peers or the dialogue group moderation. Students can have good cross-discussions among themselves to stimulate critical thinking and build quality conversations. Be Engaged! Be Informed!
REMEMBER! If you do not PASS Unit 4 Forum by consistent, robust and sustained dialogue, you WILL fail the entire Unit 4 Course.
My only objective is to help you pass UNIT 4. This means posting relevant review questions from each lesson and getting you engaged in the course content. I review all posts that you make.
I plan on making your learning and experiences in Unit 4 Dialogue Group focused, diverse, fun, engaging and interactive.
By starting this unit and with expectation to Pass the course, you hereby accept this challenge. If you accept, you may begin.
ABOUT BTEC L5 CURRICULUM FOR UNIT 4 MARKETING PRINCIPLES
The unit looks at the main elements of both the original and the extended marketing mix. This includes an introduction to the concept of the product life cycle, new product development, pricing strategies, distribution options and the promotion mix.
On successful completion of this unit you will:
1 Understand the concept and process of marketing
2 Be able to use the concepts of segmentation, targeting and positioning
3 Understand the individual elements of the extended marketing mix
4 Be able to use the marketing mix in different contexts.